Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hymn and Scripture Challenge 2013 Study Links

This year as we study, I will update this page with a link to each challenge hymn for easy reference! You may want to bookmark this link. Studies will be posted usually by 5 p.m. Eastern time twice a month. This will be your one resource page for the entire year's study! I hope this is helpful to you! Blessings,

Hymn and Scripture Challenge 2013 Study Information (Click for complete information on this study. I would love for you to join us at any time!)

2013 Hymn and Scripture Challenge Links:
Challenge 1: Lift High the Cross
Challenge 2It Is Well with My Soul
Challenge 3My Faith Looks Up to Thee
Challenge 4Worthy of Worship
Challenge 5Cleanse Me
Challenge 6Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Challenge 7Trust Him When Thy Wants are Many
Challenge 8Faith of our Father's
Challenge 9This is my Father's World
Challenge 10Open My Eyes That I May See
Challenge 11Jesus Never Fails
Challenge 12Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
Challenge 13O God, Our Help in Ages Past
Challenge 14Breathe on Me, Breath of God
Challenge 15He Leadeth Me
Challenge 16I Love to Tell the Story
Challenge 17Tell Me the Stories of Jesus
Challenge 18My Hope is Built
Challenge 19Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise
Challenge 20I Need Thee Every Hour
Challenge 21Lord, Speak to Me
Challenge 22: Joy to the World

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great hymn and I really like your LO! I'm behind - due to vacation and being sick. I will try and get caught up this week. Thanks for hosting this - I really enjoy your posts and doing the LOs.

Shannon Chilson said...

I happened to fund your blog through Pinterest. I have been wanting to start a faith journal for my mixed media art. I love the set up of your Hymn and Scripture challenge. I know it's a little late in the year, but I am so excited that I found you!! I am going to start today!! I have two small children, 3 and 1.5 years old. They keep me busy, but maybe they can make their own "art journals" while I am studying God's word! Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails